Visibility into and control over your operations are a must in order to stay
competitive. Now, with the SAP Business One Cloud solution, they’re
faster and easier to achieve than ever.
With SAP Business One, you get a simple and secure access to the apps and data that you need, from any device or any location you choose. Your data is protected by the highest security measures – so you can rest assured knowing your data is physically and virtually protected 24/7.
All this happens at a fraction of a cost of an on premise installation. You pay a subscription fee per user, and we take care of the rest.
Get the business software you need, the way you need it, with SAP Business One Cloud. This affordable, solution can help integrate and streamline your key processes – including financials, sales, inventory, and more.
By using the cloud, you get relief from maintaining your own IT infrastructure. SAP Business One is hosted by people who do nothing then to make sure that you run smoothly without any delays or issues. This means, your people have more time to deal with growing the company.
We are experts in SAP Business One Cloud
- No investment into hardware and software structure –Initial costs are significantly lower compared with the traditional method of purchasing perpetual licenses and the equipment necessary for operation.
- High availability and security - the level of security is higher compared to the operation of your own infrastructure.
- Fast Deployment – You can implement the software faster than you can with an on-premise solution, and you’ll have us guiding you along the way to help ensure a smooth deployment.
- Infratructure is managed by experts– Because the software is delivered as a service, you don’t need to hire experienced IT staff to manage and support your software and its underlying IT infrastructure.
- Possibility of scaling the performance according to your current needs – As your needs change, you can adapt and extend the software with add-on solutions that have been built by our software solution and technology partners to fulfill industry-specific and other needs.